Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away

As all of you have herd the weather is wet, cool, and very little sunshine. Today, I woke up to a little sprinkle and of course a grey lonely skyline. I had planned to go riding around Leiden as well as try and capture some of my photography assignments, but it was raining and I am not going to risk water damage to my "loaned" slr digital camera, Thanks mom for sending it.

Well I waited a few hours and it is still wet and rainy. There is a fort in the middle of the city of Leiden that I have been meaning to check out but every chance I have gotten it is raining! I just hope that I can explore Leiden and take more photos for everyone. I may just take out my point and shoot and scope out my shots that I want to get.

Not much more to say around here. I will keep writing!

No comments: